Wednesday, February 28, 2007

I was looking back over my first couple months of posting the other day and noticed that I used to post a lot more about God and what I was learning. Granted, I was newly married, and learning something every single day, but I was also really into my quiet times and even though things weren't always great, I was in a very good place a couple years ago.

I had totally forgotten that I used to read My Utmost for His Highest every day before work. I forgot what it felt like just writing for myself, thinking that no one was reading, so it didn't matter if what I wrote made any sense to anyone else but me. I felt like I could see God working everywhere, he related to everything that was going on. Those posts are really encouraging, and I feel challenged to get back to that type of posting. I definitely will be putting my copy of My Utmost back into my car to start reading again before work, I've been slowly getting better at my quiet times and journaling again, I'd like to see God moving in my life again like he was back then.

1 comment:

tex said...

Go Ann Go!