Tuesday, July 29, 2008

quickest of updates

because I really meant to post this last week, and haven't had time or wasn't feeling well.
So I took this test a couple weeks ago and I passed!

I am officially pregnant!!

We were telling people if they asked, but now I think everyone can know (or at least everyone that reads my blog, I know there are a couple of you.) There's so much more to tell and share and things I've been learning, but again, no time, since I'm at work. I just started with the "morning" sickness last week, which is more like "any time of the day or night if my body feels it needs food" sickness, which just makes it hard to get to the library after work or feel like doing much of anything.

But thank you for all the prayers and encouragement, I have a feeling I could use more as the days and weeks go along. I'm pretty excited because I spent some time with God last night and found some new scriptures on endurance and seeking grace and mercy from God, which I will definitely need. It's hasn't always been the most real, believable thing, even with positive tests and a visit to the doctor last week, but it's slowly dawning on me that this is fo' real, and there is something growing in my belly. That's kind of cool.

More later, tho I can't promise exactly when, but I wanted to at least say something after being quiet for so long...

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

YAYAYAYAYAYAYYY!!!

God IS good!! What an amazing miracle...Ann, I'm so happy for you!! Will be praying for you and Seth and Baby!!

*love*

Sarah said...

Congrats Mrs Ann!!!!

I thought you were. :)

Anonymous said...

AHhhhhhhhh.....Praise God! I've been praying and praying for you --and since you didn't post for a while (which is TOTALLY fine!!), I wasn't sure! Well, that makes Seth working with the kids during the ECC Anniversary thing all the more sweet! :) Awesome, Ann, and PRAISES TO GOD!

Dreamer said...

Yay!!! I've been silently lurking and reading and wondering...so...YAY!!! Congrats. :-)

tex said...

Congratulations! While reading your congragulations on our baby, I was wondering if it was bittersweet news to you...but it sounds like it was just sweet. I'll keep praying for you, since I know how crappy morning sickness can be!

Anonymous said...

Wow! Yay! Yummy little raspberry! ;-D

So glad for you both, well, glad for the baby, too! You guys rock, and I am truly happy for you Ann!

I will keep you ALL in my prayers. Lotsa health and happiness sista!

:-)Stacey